Waldo is the world’s first no-code automated testing platform for mobile apps. Until now, testing has either been tedious and manual, or brittle and reliant on engineers scripting. We’ve invented an entirely new, proprietary approach that does not rely on any scripting (🤫 but under the hood, we've built an equivalent of Git for UIs so we're able to navigate application changes). With this, we can deliver the power of automation with the ease of no-code.
"I don't know all the details of how Waldo does it, so I hope they can share more about it some day and bring the community forward" Android Tech Lead @Square, reference: https://dev.to/pyricau/waldo-where-s-my-ui-4p53
We’ve just raised our Series A, giving you the opportunity to join at an ideal time for rapid growth. You would be our first Technical Support Engineer and part of our core first-25 team. We are expanding the breadth of our platform and are constantly shipping new and impactful products to bolster our lead in the space. It’s a fun challenge being first to market: we have no one to copy and an entire industry to lead.
We are a tech and product-led company that gives its engineers ownership and autonomy in everything they do. We thrive off of a good challenge, always seeing it as an opportunity to innovate, learn, and grow as individuals, a team, and a company. Join us in NYC, or remotely from wherever you call home.
Tech Support Engineer mission
Our TSE will own all level I & II technical issues experienced by our customers. This may include researching, reproducing, or otherwise diagnosing an issue to identify solutions for customers. This role will also have the opportunity build the foundation for a comprehensive, scalable support practice.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution,
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams,
- Ensure timely recording and closure of all issues,
- Assist in level II implementation activities (e.g. uploading app, connecting CI/CD pipeline),
- Contribute to further development of Waldo’s documentation,
- Investigation and implementation of best support tools or platforms.
- 5+ years in tech or customer support at a B2B SaaS startup,
- 2+ years developing software,
- Familiar with the principles of mobile QA,
- Love solving problems for customers.
Benefits & perks
- A de facto lead role at a high-growth startup,
- A competitive salary and generous early-stage stock options,
- A new office in Brooklyn, NY, with a fully remote option,
- Unlimited PTO, take it when you need it,
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Subscription to Teledoc, OneMedical, Kindbody, and ClassPass.
More on Waldo