What is Waldo?
Waldo is the world’s first no-code testing platform that lets anyone create reliable, automated mobile tests without the hassle of scripting. Every company with a mobile app needs to test it - we’re the first to make it fast, easy and reliable, helping mobile teams ship better apps with fewer bugs.
It’s no small challenge being first to market: you have no one to copy and an entire industry to lead. Customer Success plays an important role in enabling this advancement by advising customers on how to approach their testing strategy in a way that is faster and more reliable than anything that’s come before it.
We’ve just raised our Series A, giving you the opportunity to join at an ideal time for rapid growth. We are expanding the breadth of our platform and designing multiple new products to bolster our lead in the space. You will have an opportunity to be a core first-25 builder on a high-performing team. We are based in NY but are a remote-friendly company with teammates across the US and Europe.
The CSM Mission
- Own customer relationships and get your hands dirty with them
- Own the MRR Retention Rate and churn number
- Be proactive, not reactive when it comes to the customers' needs
- Be a trusted advisor and educator of best practices for our customers
- Manage escalation priorities, leveraging engineering resources when beyond CS scope of expertise
- Onboard customers to achieve instant momentum, and to strengthen product adoption
- Set and hit goals for monthly platform growth on a per-customer basis
- Have a constant pulse on customer health, and what makes a successful customer
- Identify upsell opportunities for the sales team to close
- Promote a customer referral program
- Changing how people think about mobile testing
- Giving and receiving candid and compassionate feedback that helps you and the team grow
- 3+ years of CSM experience in B2B SaaS
- Demonstrated achievement in managing SaaS customers and delivering on business outcomes across an organization
- A self-starter, naturally self-directed, and proactive
- Ability to build trust quickly, navigate difficult conversations comfortably, and maintain strong customer relationships
- A proven track record of aligning team members, processes, and systems to drive customer loyalty
Benefits & perks
- The opportunity to be the second CSM hire
- Join an overachieving, talent-dense team, working to build great products that help mobile teams ship faster
- A competitive salary and generous early-stage stock options
- A new office in Brooklyn, NY, with a fully remote option
- Yearly offsites around the world, and several on-sites in NYC
- Unlimited “take it when you need it” PTO policy,
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Subscriptions to Teledoc, OneMedical, HealthAdvocate, KindBody, and ClassPass
More on Waldo