Waldo is the world’s first no-code testing platform that lets anyone create automated mobile tests without the hassle of scripting. Every company with a mobile app needs to test it, and Waldo is the first to make it easy and reliable. Waldo runs behind the scenes of some of your favorite apps, making sure they release on time and bug-free. We support amazing apps for companies like Lemonade, Rippling, AllTrails, Truebill, and Alan.
We’ve just raised our Series A, giving you the opportunity to join at an ideal time for rapid growth as the third member of our People + Talent team and first-ever Technical Sourcer in a high-impact role focused on scaling our world-class Engineering and Product teams. We are expanding the breadth of our platform and are constantly shipping new and impactful products to bolster our lead in the space. It’s a fun challenge being first to market: we have no one to copy and an entire industry to lead. And we need your help curating the team who will bring our technology to the world.
We have a product-led culture so our approach to work is both scientific and creative. We believe in experimentation, iteration, and objective analysis while also valuing ideas that are daring and unconventional. Egos are left at the door, it's never a competition for who is right but rather what is most right! We nurture the value of how to think, not what to think.
THE TECHNICAL SOURCER MISSION
- Source and attract Tech Talent, while being an ambassador of our values and brand
- Manage recruiting/sourcing plan in close partnership with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Craft emails, messages, templates and think of other creative ways to engage with passive candidates
- Help build and promote the Waldo employer brand
- Keep up-to date with new industry trends, new tools, bring new ideas and innovate
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of Technical sourcing for a startup in hyper-growth
- A strong track record of identifying untapped pools of highly-qualified candidates for roles ranging from entry-level to VP
- Operationally-minded, creative, and hungry for an opportunity to do the best work of your life
- Humble, flexible, adaptable in approach. You are willing to admit what you don’t know and receive feedback
- Allergic to the phrases “because” and “that’s the way it’s always been done”
- Global sourcing experience preferred
- You're based on the US East coast timezone
BENEFITS & PERKS
- A competitive salary and generous early-stage stock options,
- A new office in Brooklyn, NY, with a fully remote option,
- Yearly off-sites around the world, and several on-sites in NYC,
- Unlimited PTO, take it when you need it,
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Subscription to Teledoc, OneMedical, Kindbody, and ClassPass.
MORE ON WALDO