Waldo is hiring the founding member of our Product Marketing team! This person will work closely with our VP of Growth & Marketing and cross-departmental leaders on our product and sales team to build and execute how we position our product. Once they join, this person will be a key driver in building out Waldo’s industry narrative, product launch strategies, and understanding of our personas. If you love bringing groundbreaking technologies to market that disrupt the old way of doing things, then we should connect!
Waldo is the world’s first no-code testing platform that lets anyone create automated mobile tests without the hassle of scripting. Every company with a mobile app needs to test it, and Waldo is the first to make it easy and reliable.
Waldo runs behind the scenes of some of your favorite apps, making sure they release on time and bug-free. Waldo supports amazing apps for companies like Lemonade, Rippling, AllTrails, Truebill, and Keepsafe.
Waldo is a dedicated, high-performing team backed by leading VC firms and leaders in the mobile industry. The company just recently closed a $15M Series A led by Insight Partners with the participation of Matrix Partners and First Round Capital and joined by industry leaders including Nicolas Dessaigne (Founder of Algolia), Ben Porterfield (Co-founder of Looker), Tyler Gaffney (CEO of Zenhub) and Keenan Rice (GM at Firebolt/Co-founder of Looker).
The PMM Mission
- Establish our industry narrative and value propositions to articulate Waldo’s proprietary technology to various personas
- Focus on ensuring that all client-facing and revenue-producing teams are equipped and enabled to deliver compelling messaging and positioning to potential Waldo users
- Create and continuously update our buyer personas to ensure we understand their pain points and top of mind problems
- Develop a detailed buyer’s journey to inform storytelling, content creation, and where prospects sit in our funnel
- Educate the market on a new way of doing mobile development that allows them to develop products faster
- Collaborate closely with our demand generation and creative teams to create TOFU and MOFU content and marketing campaigns
- Work cross-functionally to gather and use competitive intelligence to improve our messaging with the market
- Help develop demos that create an engaging experience for our prospects to interact with our product
Who you are
- Proactive attitude; passionate, forward-looking, and solution-oriented.
- Pragmatic, data-driven, and operationally savvy; strong focus on execution
- Thrive in a mission-driven company with a high feedback culture
- Humble, flexible, adaptable in approach. You are willing to admit what you don’t know and receive feedback.
- A reliable member of the team who hates missing deadlines or providing a less than satisfactory work product
- Effectively communicate results and work collaboratively to solve problems
- Thrives in a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity, and fun; you are entrepreneurial by nature, eager to be part of building a business
- 5+ years of experience working on a B2B marketing team and experience working in a start-up environment
- A passion for educating users on a new, improved way of operating that becomes the industry standard
- The ability to explain complex technologies and make them easy to understand
- A product marketing background focused on product launches and sales enablement
- Experience marketing B2B SaaS products to Engineering and Product teams; in areas of developer tools is a plus.
- An understanding of short- and long-sales cycles and how to message to different personas to build consensus within an organization
Benefits & perks
- The opportunity to be our founding Product Marketing hire
- Join an overachieving, talent-dense team, working to build great products that help mobile teams ship faster
- A competitive salary and generous early-stage stock options
- A new office in Brooklyn, NY, with a fully remote option
- Yearly offsites around the world, and several on-sites in NYC
- Unlimited “take it when you need it” PTO policy,
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Subscriptions to Teledoc, OneMedical, HealthAdvocate, and ClassPass
More on Waldo