Waldo is the only no-code testing solution built from the ground-up, with no scripting involved, to efficiently scale test automation and stop having to choose between release velocity and product quality. Every company with a mobile app needs to test it - we’re the first to make it fast, easy and reliable, helping mobile teams ship better apps with fewer bugs.
We have a passion for building technical tools and scalable design systems that are accessible to technical and non-technical people alike. Translating traditionally technical processes onto a no-code platform for the first time is a challenge that takes ingenuity and forethought, and we are looking for more designers that are passionate about innovation and completely reshaping an industry.
We’ve just raised our Series A, giving you the opportunity to join at an ideal time for rapid growth. We are expanding the breadth of our platform and designing multiple new products to bolster our lead in the space.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join Waldo’s fast-growing team. You will work closely with the Lead Product & Design to build the next iterations of the Waldo web application.
In this role, you will manage day-to-day operations and own the product release cycle of a 7+ engineers team. This is a unique opportunity to make direct impact: you have ownership over your projects from concept idea to testing and production release! We are based in NY but are a remote-friendly company with teammates across the US, France, and Austria.
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, product designers, and customer success teams;
- Own a product roadmap for your squads;
- Come up with features and improvements that ship quickly;
- Monitor analytics and report on success / failure of experiments;
- Write clear product specifications for problems that can be ambiguous or technical;
- Combine quantitative (analytics) and qualitative (user testing) knowledge to define the next product iterations.
- 5+ years of professional experience in SaaS, as a product manager with an engineering background
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills: ability to use data to make decisions and define next product iterations (we use Amplitude);
- Ability to guide the development of complex projects that involve multiple engineers from different teams, as well as designers (from specs definition to shipping);
- You have sound judgement of engineering complexity, as well as product questions to be answered when designing product specifications;
- Nice to have: You have experience with expressing ideas through visuals and prototyping (Figma)
Benefits & perks
- Join a Product & Tech led company
- The opportunity to drive impact as a core member of a high-growth startup
- Join an overachieving, talent-dense team, working to build great products that help mobile teams ship faster
- A competitive salary and generous early-stage stock options
- A new office in Brooklyn, NY, with a fully remote option
- Yearly offsites around the world
- Unlimited “take it when you need it” PTO policy,
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Subscriptions to Teledoc, OneMedical, HealthAdvocate, KindBody, and ClassPass
More on Waldo