Waldo is the world’s first no-code testing platform that lets anyone create automated mobile tests without the hassle of scripting. Every company with a mobile app needs to test it, and we're the first to make it fast, easy, reliable, and no-code. We’ve just raised a well-funded Series A, giving you the opportunity to join at an ideal time for rapid growth.
Waldo is an engineering and product-led culture, meaning that its approach to work is both scientific and creative.
Scientific in that it’s based on experimentation, iteration, and objective analysis. One should be willing to challenge their own ideas and the ideas of others in the pursuit of a better path forward. Egos are left at the door. It’s never a competition for who is right, but rather what is most right.
Creative in that it supports ideas that are daring and unconventional. Waldo’s team is methodical, but not rigid in their thinking or approach to problems. They take their work seriously, but never themselves too seriously.
It’s a culture that nurtures the value of how to think, not what to think.
About this opportunity
You will report directly to our Co-Founder and CEO, Amine Bellakrid, and lead a team of two existing Talent & Culture professionals.
- Design, implement and optimize a scalable Talent Acquisition infrastructure for our team to grow 3X in 2022
- Develop scalable and impactful plans for the onboarding, training, and engagement of employees - so Waldo offers career breakthroughs
- Lead the efforts around rapid-scale people planning to fuel the growth of the business
- Partner directly with the leadership team and department heads to understand business goals and meet organizational objectives and KPIs
- Partner with leadership to develop clear communication and documentation around Waldo’s culture and brand
- Own compliance and employee relations to ensure Waldo is up to date and consistent on best practices and employment law
Who you are
- 7+ years of experience in Recruiting and HR
- 2+ years experience working at a high growth SaaS technology startup
- Passionate about optimizing all aspects of People & Talent (People Ops, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, etc.)
- A builder mentality - able to operate at a high, strategic level and also dive deep into tactics
- Able to synthesize complex situations into a digestible, action-oriented format for leadership and the team
- Compassionate, looking for opportunities to help others
- Experience managing a small team ideal
- Remote work opportunity, travel to HQ in NYC occasionally
Benefits & perks
- The opportunity to drive impact as a core member of a high-growth startup
- Join an overachieving, talent-dense team, working to build great products that help mobile teams ship faster
- A competitive salary and generous early-stage stock options
- A new office in Brooklyn, NY, with a fully remote option
- Yearly off-sites around the world
- Unlimited “take it when you need it” PTO policy,
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Subscriptions to Teledoc, OneMedical, HealthAdvocate, KindBody, and ClassPass