Waldo is the world’s first script-less automated testing platform for mobile apps. Until now, testing has either been tedious and manual, or brittle and reliant on engineers scripting. We’ve invented an entirely new, proprietary approach that does not rely on any scripting (🤫 but under the hood, we’ve built an equivalent of “Git for UIs” so we’re able to navigate application changes). With this, we can finally deliver the power of automation!
“I don’t know all the details of how Waldo does it, so I hope they can share more about it some day and bring the community forward” Android Tech Lead @Square.
We’ve just raised our Series A, giving you the opportunity to join at an ideal time for rapid growth and as a core first-10 engineer. We are expanding the breadth of our platform and are constantly shipping new and impactful products to bolster our lead in the space. It’s a fun challenge being first to market: we have no one to copy and an entire industry to lead.
We are a tech and product-led company that gives its engineers ownership and autonomy in everything they do. We thrive off a good challenge, always seeing it as an opportunity to innovate, learn, and grow as individuals, a team, and a company. Join us in NYC, or remotely from the US and France.
Frontend Engineer mission
- We build and care for an excellent UX and UI: elevating responsiveness, pixel-perfect rendering,
- We scope and own the development of features from specification, to design, implementation, testing, and release,
- We are passionate about solving complex and challenging engineering problems
- We collaborate with Product and Engineering to drive the implementation and release of major features,
- We design monitoring systems to detect unexpected errors and behaviors,
- We thrive within the freedom of an autonomous environment.
- 7+ years experience building web applications,
- Experience with integrations including APIs,
- Comfortable in ReactJS/NodeJS, Redux,
- Eager to learn and share knowledge (hackathons, training, etc.)
Benefits & perks
- New York Salaries: $140K-$180K, based on level and generous early-stage stock options
- An opportunity to drive impact as a first-10 engineer
- Being part of a talent-dense team working to build great products that help mobile teams ship faster
- A new office in Brooklyn, NY, with a fully remote option
- Yearly off-sites around the world, and several on-sites in NYC
- Unlimited PTO, take it when you need it
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Subscription to Teledoc, OneMedical, Kindbody, and ClassPass
More on Waldo