Waldo is the world’s first no-code automated testing platform for mobile apps. Until now, testing has either been tedious and manual, or brittle and reliant on engineers scripting. We’ve invented an entirely new, proprietary approach that does not rely on any scripting (🤫 but under the hood, we've built an equivalent of Git for UIs so we're able to navigate application changes). With this, we can deliver the power of automation with the ease of no-code.
"I don't know all the details of how Waldo does it, so I hope they can share more about it some day and bring the community forward" Android Tech Lead @Square, reference: https://dev.to/pyricau/waldo-where-s-my-ui-4p53
We’ve just raised our Series A, giving you the opportunity to join at an ideal time for rapid growth. You would be our lead Android Engineer and part of our core first-10 engineers. We are expanding the breadth of our platform and are constantly shipping new and impactful products to bolster our lead in the space. It’s a fun challenge being first to market: we have no one to copy and an entire industry to lead.
We are a tech and product-led company that gives its engineers ownership and autonomy in everything they do. We thrive off of a good challenge, always seeing it as an opportunity to innovate, learn, and grow as individuals, a team, and a company. Join us in NYC, or remotely from wherever you call home.
Android Engineer Mission
- We aim to lead the advancement of no-code automated testing for Android
- We design and develop robust and performant low-level interfaces consumed by our backend services in order to expose features that allow thorough testing of customers’ applications,
- We are passionate about solving complex engineering problems that may include reverse engineering and hacking the Android realm to expose unique features to our customers,
- We collaborate with Product and Engineering to drive the implementation and release of major features,
- We design tools and monitoring systems to detect unexpected errors and behaviors.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience with at least 3+ years of Android engineering (preferably in SDKs),
- Meaningful experience architecting, designing, and implementing highly available, scalable, and performant low-level APIs,
- Eager to learn and share knowledge (hackathons, tech blog posts, etc.)
Benefits & perks
- A de facto lead role at a high-growth startup,
- To join a talent-dense team working to build great products that help mobile teams ship faster,
- A competitive salary and generous early-stage stock options,
- A new office in Brooklyn, NY, with a fully remote option,
- Yearly offsites around the world, and several on-sites in NYC
- Unlimited PTO, take it when you need it,
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Subscription to Teledoc, OneMedical, Kindbody, and ClassPass.
More on Waldo