Ever wish you could have had the opportunity to be an early employee at a high-growth startup with a game-changing technology? Ever wanted to be a key member of building a great company, knowing your hard work and input was key to its growth and success? Where joining as a first-20 teammate awarded you ownership (shares) in its ever-growing future? Then read on!
What is Waldo?
Waldo is the world’s first no-code testing platform that lets anyone create automated mobile tests without the hassle of scripting. Every company with a mobile app needs to test it, and we're the first to make it fast, easy and reliable. We help mobile teams ship faster, with fewer bugs!
We are a dedicated and high performing team backed by First Round Capital (Uber, Square, Roblox), Matrix Partners (Apple, Hubspot, Postmates) and leaders in the mobile industry. We have raised $6.5M+ in funding and we are now looking for exceptional sales talent to help us grow even faster!
What you get:
- A company and leadership that value creativity and experimenting
- A journey to disrupt the mobile testing market that hasn't changed since the iPhone came out
- A product that even the most cunning engineers thought was impossible to create
- A product that makes even the most skeptical engineers fall in love at first sight
- A chance to be an early pioneer within a great team and company culture
- A remote-friendly position that allows you to work from wherever you call home
As part of our Sales organization, you will play a vital role in achieving our revenue goals.
We're looking for an experienced Sales professional to amplify our go-to-market plan to make a meaningful impact on our bottom line. This role will be responsible for helping prospective customers experience the value that Waldo provides and build strong, lasting value-driven customer relationships.
Some of the initiatives you will work on:
- Execute on your sales pipeline. Ensuring a repeatable and predictable revenue generation
- Conduct product demonstrations and manage pilots to showcase that Waldo can meet the success criteria of our prospective customers
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of your interactions
- Work closely with our SDRs to feedback lead quality and strategize on approaches to fill the pipeline
- Brainstorm new and creative Sales efforts to help to identify new best practices
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide valuable market feedback
We're a dynamic team that values a transparent and innovative work environment. We work hard and support each other in many ways. We value strategists and doers—people who are not afraid to experiment and break things.
- Proven closing experience as an Account Executive
- Previous experience at a high-growth B2B startup, selling to Engineering teams preferred
- Fast, curious learner with passionate personality
- Product evangelist that loves understanding their technology deeply
- Results-oriented, proven ability to reach ambitious growth goals
- The opportunity for an early impact position at a high-growth startup
- A talent-dense A-team, working to build great products and help mobile teams ship faster
- A competitive salary, a flexible PTO policy, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous stock options at an early stage
- Participation in medical and dental insurance
- Subscription to OneMedical and ClassPass
More on Waldo